IBM Key Recovery Propaganda on United Airlines

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Fri Jan 10 04:52:13 PST 1997

Black Unicorn <unicorn at schloss.li> writes:

> On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii at amaranth.com> writes:
> >
> > > Well I guess I will not need to worry about them since I will never run a
> > > reguardless how may laws the jackboots in DC pass.
> >
> > That's from the same guy who endorses censorship on this mailing list...
>
> Wait a second, isn't that what you were just calling for in my case?
>
> To wit: "I suggest zero tolerance of Black Unicorn unless and until
> someone reveals his real name."

Not quite.

          No censorship
          is better than
          consistent censorship
          is which is better than
          arbitrary censorship.

*IF* this list is to be moderated, then Unicorn and Plucky Green have
to banned from it - unless their real names are revealed.

> For the guy who has been screaming his head off about censorship to the
> point of nausea you were sure quick to turn your coat in my case.  That
> more than anything else you have ever said puts the cap on your
> credibility as far as I'm concerned.

OK, let's guess one letter at a time. Does your last name start with 'M'?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM