[CRYPTO] e$

Robert Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Thu Jan 9 20:22:51 PST 1997

At 9:04 pm -0500 1/9/97, Anonymous wrote:
>Tim C. Mayo's 16Kb brain's single convolution is directly
>wired to his rectum for input and his T1 mouth for output.
>That's 16K bits, not bytes. Anal intercourse has caused
>extensive brain damage.

Hey, buddy? I don't know if you can see it or not, but there's this little
red spot on your head. It's just about where your medulla oblongata meets
your spinal cord...

Just waiting for Sandy to pull the trigger,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah at shipwright.com), Philodox,
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.vmeng.com/rah/
FC97: Anguilla, anyone? http://offshore.com.ai/fc97/