Let you know!!

sls123 at prodigy.net sls123 at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 9 10:25:59 PST 1997

Hi,

Please forgive me for this e-mail, but I felt I just had to let more
people know about this and get in on the ground floor!

If you don't want to read it, please type "REMOVE" in the subject line.
I won't contact you again.

The program I am involved in incorporates "Spillover".  Spillover is
probably one of the best ideas ever developed for network marketing.
Here's why:  Anyone I sponsor after you, will probably be placed under
you.  You then earn commissions on these new people as if you had
signed them up!  Why?  The way the program works I am trying to fill
my downline and I can only have so many people on each level.  After a
given level is full, anyone else I sponsor "spills over" to the next
level.  This is where they start getting placed under you.  So you
see, it doesn't matter if you sign them up or I do, in the end the
result is the same.

I just signed up Monday and I already have 10 members in my downline,
just from SPILLOVER!

        Nest Egg is in pre-Launch until April 1st, 1997

             * You will receive check each month *
                      * Free Sign Up! *

The program just started, in fact it has less than 550 members.  This
IS the ground floor!  The company is advertising in several major
print publications next month!  I have been in several MLM's and I can
finally say; "This is the one I've been looking for!"  If you know
what it's like to lose sleep because your so exited, email me NOW!

Don't miss this opportunity, email me for URL & sponsor information.

Thanks,
Mark