FREE LIFE SAVING MESSAGE

gemery at earthlink.net gemery at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 8 23:21:46 PST 1997

I_Love_SPAM,

To get your free life saving audio cassette called
" Dead Doctors Don't Lie " please go to this URL,
http://home.earthlink.net/~grbon/index.html
This tape has 2 minutes that most companies
leave out!!! We have what the Doctor ordered.
Doctor Joel Wallach-past nominee for the
Nobel Prize-Medicine explains why the average
age of an M.D. is only 58 yrs. Please call or e-mail
us for our families personal testimonies.Reading
this message was not a waste of your time as this
advice - in all likelyhood saved two members of
my family from losing thier lives. Thanks for
your time and may God Bless You all.

p.s. Please use e-mail on web page-thank you!
      Business opportunity also available.

To be removed from our free offers mailing
list please put remove in the subject box and
return to author and of course we are sorry for any
inconvenience. We also have a free 888# for your
home offer, no monthly charge-one time set up $9.95