encryption program

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Wed Jan 8 13:34:45 PST 1997

From: Pierre van Rooyen <jvrooyen at liasec.infolink.co.za>
Newsgroups: alt.security
Subject: encryption program
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 04:43:48 -0800

If you are familiar with encryption please help me with the following

Firstly I want to know if there are a encryption program currently used
that are completely succure from hackers.  In other words, information
encrypted that no person is able to decrypt.  Well if there isn't such a
program I really think I have one that I have written myself.  It is
simple text that I have encrypted and so far no one was able to decrypt
it.  You can go and have a look yourself at
http://www.lia.net/pvrooyen/encrypt.txt
(CLICK HERE to go
there now)

If you think this program can be used please reply to this letter and I
will give you more information.

**PLEASE reply via e-mail ---> <a
href="mailto:jvrooyen at liasec.infolink.co.za">CLICK HERE</a> to reply now.

Hope to hear from you soon.