Modified Token Posting Scheme

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Tue Jan 7 09:17:30 PST 1997

On Mon, 6 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> ed.falk at Eng.Sun.COM (Ed Falk) writes:
>
> > How about this simple policy scheme:
> >
> >   1) posts from known list members forwarded to list automatically
> >   2) posts with "approval cookie" also forwarded automatically
> >   3) otherwise, forwarded only after approval by moderator,
>
> I.e., libel from Timmy May, Ray Arachelian, and the rest of the gang
> is approved automatically, and when a victim tries to defend himself
> and to point out that Timmy May is a liar, the response is delayed
> and probably rejected by the moderator.
>
> It's been said that the best response to speech one doesn't like
> is more speech. "Cypher punks" want to take away the victim's
> ability to respond to the lies being posted on their mailing list.

You are far from being the victim of anything.  If anything you're a big
huge thug who spams the list, posts racist flames, posts homophobic
flames, uses social engineering to find out info on his "enemies" and
then posts that info online with requests that others send flames to that
person's employers.

These are plain facts, and if anyone wants to verify them, all they need
do is a net search on the word "Vulis"

Your only reason for bitching here is that your glorious spams will no
longer be posted to the list which you've been kicked off of for abuse,
and continue to abuse.

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    | "If  you're  gonna die,  die  with your|./|\.
..\|/..|sunder at sundernet.com|boots on;  If you're  gonna  try,  just |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |stick around; Gonna cry? Just move along|\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |you're gonna die, you're gonna die!"    |.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|  --Iron Maiden "Die With Your Boots on"|.....