Moderation=YES

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Tue Jan 7 08:27:59 PST 1997

cypherpunks at count04.mry.scruznet.com writes:

> soon you too will disappear :)

Yes - is this mailing list being censored by Sandy yet?

>   as to the budding facist comment
>   I got death threats and called
> traitor when I published PGP 1.0 and I endured
> 5 long years of federal harassment to listen to YOU???

You've done many good things Kelly.

>    no I dont think so...

But now you advocate censorship. If you don't want to listen to
Dale, it's your private choice (and your loss).  But you want to impose
your choice on others.  You don't want me to be able to listen to Dale or
Dale to be able to listen to me, even when it's out of your hearing.
You want Ray Arachelanian to be able to post lies about people and his
victims to be unable to refute his libel in the same forum.

I'm surprised and disappointed and I urge you to reconsider your position.

> PLEASE consider this an official request
> to MODERATE the cypherpunks list
>    kelly goen - Publisher PGP 1.0 June 5 1991
>
>    now it seems not only a traitor but a budding facist...

And that's really a pity.

> BTW this account is being deleted tonite and I will gladly resubscribe
> to a moderated list under a different name and host.domain than cypherpunk

You mean your kelly at netcom.com lifetime account?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM