Cypherpunks moderator robot

Vince demo at offshore.com.ai
Mon Jan 6 19:50:51 PST 1997

Lucky Green:
> At 09:02 PM 1/5/97 -0600, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> >With STUMP robomoderator, the great majority of posts are autoapproved,
> >because they come from preapproved posters. In the newsgroups moderated
> >by STUMP, moderators review only a small fraction of incoming messages.
>
> I like this. Seems that list moderating technology has made some progress.

The cypherpunks moderator robot should check PGP signatures for the
"preapproved posters" - it is just too easy to forge email.  And the human
moderator should be willing to put any regular posters onto the list of
"preapproved posters".  Any preapproved who mutated into a flamer would be
removed from the list.  Newbies would have to be around for a bit to get
on.

Should work well enough.

   --  Vince