ONE MILLION CHILDREN.....

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Sun Jan 5 10:27:50 PST 1997

jim bell wrote:
> At 10:57 PM 1/4/97 -0800, Toto wrote:
> >Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> >> I used to be at 212-666-6984 for some 7 years.

> >  Aha!

> You figured it out, too, huh?!?  Take the word "devil," remove the
> vowels and you get dvl.  Rearrange slightly, and it's "dlv."

I can't resist this any longer.  Pity the poor slobs who have me
in the filter.

1. Dale Thorn is very similar to Damien Thorn.
2. The Roman numerals in my name add up to 555. For a 'C' programmer,
   this can be the equivalent of 666 for a Basic programmer, taking
   one digit at a time.
3. If you sign (with a pen) the name quickly, using counterclockwise
   loops only, it will look exactly like 666, which BTW was a significant
   paragraph in a lawsuit between myself and a former employer (they
   initiated the paragraph).