ONE MILLION CHILDREN.....

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Sat Jan 4 10:59:12 PST 1997

Gary Aikens wrote:
> ...and pets are lost or turn up missing every year!
> Protect your loved ones today!
> Think about all the things you do to protect your loved ones. Isn't there
> one more thing you should do?
> Child and Pet ID Kits have been around for years, but most of them haven't
> changed with the years. Traditional ID Kits allow you to compile valuable
> information about your child or pet that you can use in the event your child or
> pet is missing. We are responding to the rapid changes in technology. We know
> that any ID Kit just isn't good enough.

C'mon Gary, why would anyone want to bother with all of this crap?
Chip implants are already in millions of pets.  It's simple, cheap,
and there's no work for the owner.

Thousands of humans are also implanted, i.e., Green Berets, Seals, and
similar types, women with breast implants, and so on.  There's a move-
ment on to implant most children, so they're not as vulnerable to kid-
napping, etc.

I realize most people are still afraid of the 666 stuff (direct evidence
from the phone company shows most people will not accept #s with 666
prefixes), but they'll get over it when they see the benefits, and how
it frees up their time so they can watch more TV or play on the Internet.