'Fuck_God_Up_The_Ass' (was: invitation)

Name Withheld by Request nobody at replay.com
Fri Jan 3 13:25:33 PST 1997

fgle at sun1.uconect.net spammed:

> From: fgle at sun1.uconect.net
> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 10:07:22 -0500
> To: cypherpunks at toad.com
> Subject: invitation
> Sender: owner-cypherpunks at toad.com
>
> Fuck_God_Up_The_Ass,

[snip]

> Douglas Cymbala
> Membership Department

I somehow doubt that Douglas has sufficient Vaseline to fulfill his
erotic fantasies!  (Or his "god" is rather small...)

How many clueless spammers need to get stung by indiscriminately
posting to spam-bait addresses planted in Usenet until they figure
out that it's a Really Bad Idea[tm]?

I've heard rumors that at least one idjit spammer lost his account
for spamming a religious mailing list with something like that!  Can
you say "oops"?