invitation

fgle at sun1.uconect.net fgle at sun1.uconect.net
Fri Jan 3 07:09:39 PST 1997

Fuck_God_Up_The_Ass,

A Web-based network of manufacturers, inventors, distributors,
importers and exporters--can bring you together with
companies interested in licensing and/or distributing
manufactured products.  The Exchange can help you:

-Add dollars to your bottom line with no risk
or capital outlay.

-Get into foreign markets quickly.

-Connect you with local and foreign business partners.

Here's how it works:  We post a description and photo
of your products, design or service on the Exchange web
site, where it will be seen by members in more than 56
nations.  We collect inquiries and make the introductions.
You, of course, retain complete control over any
negotiations, and it's up to you to decide whether to go
forward with a potential partner.

Membership on the Exchange is free.  To post a product,
we ask for nothing up front, with a small fee only if
you successfully conclude an agreement.  This is an
introductory offer where we defer the product web page
construction and hosting cost until you achieve success.

We're excited about this new Web-based marketing tool,
and the response has been unusally strong.  Among the
individuals who participated in our 20-week test, 73%
are in active negotiations with potential partners!

For more detailed information about our free membership
registration, just reply to this message and insert
"info" in the Subject.  We will email all the details.

Douglas Cymbala
Membership Department