"Cypher punks" display arrogance and stupidity in the new year

Stephen Boursy boursy at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 04:00:27 PST 1997

Dr. Jai Maharaj wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
>> ... Much of the time on the Internet, when some asshole pulls
>> plugs and tries to silence dissent, he turns out to be Gay....
>
> How true!  The pattern seems to applt to most of the censors
> operating from the sewer known as lava.net .
>
> Jai Maharaj
> Om Shanti

  Well--I could care less about their sexual preference but what
I do care about it proper justice/vengence.  When someone pulls
a users plug for anything short of system cracking they need
to be dealt with in such a way offline that the rest of the would
be censors are afraid to go to bed at night.

   Quite seriously--and I believe we should move that discussion
to one of the secure lists and perhaps even raise a bit of money
to make a very striking example of a plug puller--I personally
despise them in a manner that cannot even be put into words.

                          Steve