New Breakthrough!

JGarrett homebc at homebc.com
Thu Feb 27 23:29:23 PST 1997

FOUR GIANTS MERGE TO CREATE NEW SUPER MLM

Four established companies (one of which is a
multi-million dollar INTERNATIONAL company)
come together to create new and dynamic MLM with
unique Unilevel/Binary Pay Plan which features the
benefits of both--the quick income possibility with a
binary and the residual of a unilevel. . The combined
annual revenue of these four companies will stagger your
imagination.   Pre-Registration for top position has just
started.

This program offers the opportunity of a lifetime.
We currently need individuals who are proven leaders.
If you have a proven ability to lead people then this
opportunity maybe for you. Contact me immediately
for consideration.  We already have over 400 members
pre-registered in one leg and are now just beginning to
work on the other (we currently have 2 in our second leg
with only two legs to work on).

No money is required to RESERVE your
distributor position.  You may change your mind
with NO OBLIGATION once you have all the
facts as to the new program. Have your downline
reserve their positions now. We guarantee we will
honor your sponsorship of anyone that you have
reserved their position.

I am working directly with the front-line to
the company!  Products include Electronic, Health
and Beauty, Nutrition, Hi-tech devices, Automotive,
Telecommunications and More. Residual Income
assured with world class leadership and cutting
edge products. Reply now for full details.

Garrett Management Intl.
801-375-5541
homebc at homebc.com