"Suspected of purchasing diesel fuel"

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Thu Feb 27 14:39:21 PST 1997

Dale Thorn <dthorn at gte.net> writes:

> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > das at razor.engr.sgi.com (Anil Das) writes:
> > > Er.. I thought the discussion of cypherpunks list moderation is over.
>
> > I think not.  I think a weekly FAQ regarding the reputation of
> > John Gilmore (spit), Sameer Pareekh (spit), Sandy Sandfort (spit),
> > Greg Broils (spit) and C2Net (spit) is in order.
>
> Did you see where Greg (apparently one of the C2 employees) said that
> moderation actually *won*, and that's apparently what you, I, and all
> the rest of the folks *really* wanted?  History is not boring, since
> it's constantly being (re)written!

Greb Broils lies, of course, but he's just an entry-level lackey at C2Net.
Greg will post whatever lies his boss Sameer "Arab terrorist from Connecticut"
Parekh pays him to post. Greg will suck whichever cock Sameer Parekh pays
him to suck. Greg Broils is a whore. Sameer Parekh is his pimp.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM