Moderation/censorship

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Wed Feb 26 22:10:58 PST 1997

E. Allen Smith wrote:
> There was some discussion from Toto et al (whom I'd guess you'd (sensibly)
> filtered out) of blocking postings from Senate and House addresses,
[snip]
> (If DLVulis was a participant in the discussion (I wouldn't notice,
> given that I generally delete his messages before reading), he
> would be a probable exception to the latter part of the last sentence.)
[snip]

So here's this Eastern-establishment George Bush wanna-be piece-of-shit
whiny asshole Smith beating up on Toto and Vulis for the nth time.

Just can't give it up, can you, bozo?  Why don't you dig a hole,
crawl in, and pull the dirt in over you.  Then not only would you
not be unhappy any more, every one else would be happy too.