x-no-archive: yes

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Tue Feb 25 19:20:47 PST 1997

"Dr. Jai Maharaj" <jai at aloha.com> writes:

> boursy at earthlink.net (ISP_Ratings) wrote:
> > aga wrote:
> >> Let's all just start reposting any x-no-archive that we see.
> >
> >  Will do--this works better from a shell as there is
> > more information revealed.  It'll drive those in the
> >'privacy' groups nuts though.
>
> I shall do the same.  Is it a good idea to include a line
> such as "Posting the article so that it may be archived."
> either at the top or bottom of the reposts?

An excellent idea!  Also reposting their garbage from bofh.*
to news.* and alt.flame. :-)

I'd suggest:
 1. "Reposting the article so it can be archived" on top;
 2. Slight alterations of the text (introducing spelling errors etc)
 3. A disparaging remark at the bottom ("what a maroon", "get a clue", etc)

This can be done better by a computer program than by a human being...

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM