7.9 cpm long-distance

remove at structuremg.com remove at structuremg.com
Tue Feb 18 21:57:59 PST 1997

Starway Telecommunications Inc. Announces . . .

7.9 cpm flat rate long-distance period. Anywhere in the US to
anywhere in the US for 7.9 cpm, including your own state! Calls to
Canada at 9.9! Canada to Canada at 7.9 too! Calling cards - 9.9 cpm!
It's unbelievable!

Don't worry about switching carriers, you don't need to. Still waiting
for the mystical "BLACKBOX" technology? We've got the low rates
secure NOW without the box and we will be the first ones with the
boxes when they are released! Other companies promise it - we've
GOT it NOW!!

Contracts have been signed between a major health related
network marketing firm called Neways, with 750,000 distributors
and grossing $100 million in 1996, and each of the top three
long distance carriers, to create Starway Telecommunications Inc.

Low international rates will be released later this week! Cellular
long-distance rumored to be at 7.9 as well. And cellular service
will be available in another month. Pagers and many other services
will be available soon!

For more information check out my webpage -
http://www.structuremg.com/program/starways.htm

Sounds like an incredible company, doesn't it? They are! Want
to learn how you can profit from this amazing opportunity?
Check out the website. We are now accepting applications for
distributors. Don't pass up this timelyopportunity. Save money
on your long-distance and make some money!

Bryant Salus
Structure Marketing Group
If you wish to be removed from our future mailings simply
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject and place your email
address in the body. You must do this correctly to be removed.