The Science Generations, II

drose at AZStarNet.com drose at AZStarNet.com
Mon Feb 17 17:41:57 PST 1997

With regard to chemicals, may I suggest a perusal of the PGI and PML lists
(respectively, Pyrotechnics Guild Inc. and Pyrotechnics Mailing List)? These
are good resources; just about anything you might want is available.
However, they are serious; the KeWl BoMb stuff is on USENET (attn: C'Punk
Newsgroup folks-thanx Dimi--there *is* a difference).

Yea, (as D. Thorn might babble, if I understand the shards of his stuff
quoted in the posts of those who should know better) when I was a young
fellow, the guy at the local chemical supply co. asked my mom, "Lady, do you
have any idea what metallic sodium and red fuming nitric acid and Willy
Ley-strength Hydrogen Peroxide are all about?"

Me, personally? I'm glad to have traded the availability of interesting
reagents for the "Oppa-tune-itee" of having freedom and justice. (Although
nobody "axed" my opinion prior to there having been a reversal in the thrust
of gummint regulations.)