The Offending Stronghold posts...

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Feb 17 09:09:09 PST 1997

Robert Hettinga wrote:

>> * I'll supply copies of messages cited if you like.
>
>Would you please, just so I could trash them myself this time. :-).

OK. Here they are:

Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 17:23:14 -0500
To: cypherpunks at toad.com
From: John Young <jya at pipeline.com>
Subject: Re: More on Stronghold Charge - 1
Sender: owner-cypherpunks at toad.com

----------

To: cypherpunks at toad.com
Subject: Disappearing articles?
From: dlv at bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Comments: All power to the ZOG!
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 97 10:39:11 EST
Sender: owner-cypherpunks at toad.com

We already know that Sandy's bot automatically discards submissions from
people he doesn't like, irrespective of contents. In the past the rejected
articles were tossed to the "flames" list.  Now Sandy has gone one step
further.  The following article criticized the product Sandy is paid to
peddle. It showed up on the 'unedited' list, but Sandy hated its contents
so much that it hasn't made it to EITHER censored or the 'flames' list!

This is the beginning of the censored article: