(fwd) DES challenge organisation

Adam Back aba at dcs.ex.ac.uk
Sat Feb 15 15:09:59 PST 1997

An announcement forwarded to me (due to being on des-challenge mailing
list I think) of proposed organisation for breaking RSADSI's DES
challenge.

Those interested in participating might wish to join the lists
mentioned.

In addition the list: des-challenge at muffin.org is for discussion of
the DES challenge, and can be subscribed to by sending email to
majordomo at muffin.org.

-Adam