Dave Hayes takes over Cypherpunks

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Fri Feb 14 20:12:24 PST 1997

Toto <toto at sk.sympatico.ca> writes:

> aga wrote:
> > How about that we require everybody to state their sex and sexual
> > orientation in the future, so we have no future problems.
> > I am a "Male Heterosexual" -- what about the rest of you?
> > If you refuse to answer, you are presumed to be a gay boy who
> > is hiding it.
>
>  I am a "Male, Cross-Dressing Heterosexual."

I'm a male heterosexual.

Cocksucker John Gilmore is a faggot. So is his boss Bobby Inman from NSA.
John Gilmore is a U.S.Government shill out to suck resources into
fruitless flame war and to sabotage our efforts to deploy crypto.

What about Timmy May and Eric Hughes? Are they faggots in U.S.G.
employ or mere mindless dupes?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM