Dale disses gays.

aga aga at dhp.com
Fri Feb 14 02:11:13 PST 1997

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 23:01:39 -0600 (CST)
> From: "Igor Chudov @ home" <ichudov at algebra.com>
> To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks at toad.com>
> Cc: nobody at huge.cajones.com, cypherpunks at toad.com,
>     freedom-knights at jetcafe.org
> Subject: Re: Dale disses gays.
>
> Dale Thorn wrote:
> > Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:

Now just who is thisa guy? -- who keeps posting under
"nobody" at the cajones remailer?  Anybody have him/her
tagged yet for the real person?

> > > :and I've had plenty of White friends, and an equal percentage of :Black friends given the number of Black people I've known, but I've :never had a friend who was gay or lesbian, as far as I know, and I :think I could tell.
> >
> > > How, Dale, by the smell?
> >
> > I worked for a gay man in Beverly Hills and Encino for 3 years.  I
> > learned a lot about "signals" during that time.  Bigot?  I don't
> > think so.  One of my favorite customers, a nice lady who is Jewish
> > (and who grew up where I did) told me she could spot 'em every time.
>
> This is a typical case of overconfidence on her part.
>
> If she thought about it for longer, she would realize that she cannot
> benchmark her gay-spotting performance very well.

I don't know.  It has always been easy for me to spot a faggot.  I
mean, I can even tell by their voice if they are queer.

> If you presented her with, say, 100 unknown men and 50 of them were gays
> and she'd identify everyone correctly, I would be impressed.

Tell each one of them to converse for 5 minutes, and I can tell you
9 out of 10 faggots for sure. I used to be a dancer, and the faggots
were knee deep at Point Park College dance classes.

> A truly great and simple book that talks about this stuff is ``Decision
> Traps: the ten barriers to brilliant decision making''.
>
> > BTW, my browser has a problem with your lines that have no c/r after
> > every 70 or so characters. Other people will undoubtedly confirm that.
>
> Yes, we will.
>
> 	- Igor.

True, it is a bitch if you are using a brtowser for e-mail.
Try Pine instead. {;-)-~

How many days left for that toad.com list?