Good Bye Cypherpunks!

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Thu Feb 13 22:18:18 PST 1997

Friends,
I have been on the list since May 1993, after reading about it in Wired
1.2. The list impacted my life more than any other medium.
I knew little about cryptography when I joined the list. Now I work in the
field. Some of the subscribers on this list have become my personal
friends. Many have become co-workers or clients. The list has been good to me.

But it is time to move on. Cypherpunks at toad.com has come to an end, and
perhaps it was time.

See you all on USENET

mailto:cypherpunks at toad.com is dead. Long live news:alt.cypherpunks

Umsuscrive message follows ;-)

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi