Dale-Further proof

Dale Thorn dthorn at gte.net
Thu Feb 13 17:51:56 PST 1997

Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:
> Yet another Dale day (blah):
> :From: Dale Thorn <dthorn at gte.net>
> :Another blood stain on Gilmore's shroud, as it were.

> As further evidence that Dale is unworthy to participate in any socially interactive behaviour other than grinding (that is, grinding) his nose in the naysayers, collective ass, I submit that he posts mixed and otherwise unclear metaphores.
> As difficult as the good doctor can be, Dale is not intellectually worthy to lick his boots, though he tries.

Unlike crypto, metaphors are easier to "decode" than "encode", so it
takes quite a bit less intellect for you to understand them than it
takes for me to make them.  But I don't see that as a "bad" thing
for you.  It's a savage, cruel world out there, and only when you
shut yourself off to it (unwittingly in your case) do you feel "good".