alt.cypherpunks created

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Wed Feb 12 16:51:43 PST 1997

At 3:06 PM -0800 2/12/97, Greg Broiles wrote:
>According to DejaNews, Mike Duvos has also issued a newgroup for
>alt.cypherpunks:

I've already posted two articles to it. I expect it to be the main place I
post my words, as it eliminates any possibility that some site admin will
"moderate" my essays.

(And few of my articles in the last several days have made it to the Main
list. They were not flames, but apparently failed Sandy's test of
relevance.)

--Tim May

Just say "No" to "Big Brother Inside"