alt.cypherpunks lives! was Re: New group

Robert A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Wed Feb 12 05:22:53 PST 1997

(A copy of this message has also been posted to the following newsgroups:
alt.cypherpunks)

c'punks:

I went to look at news this morning, and I found the following:

In article <33019178.58622842 at news.demon.co.uk>, paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
(Paul Bradley) wrote:

| Well despite the obvious problems of propogation I thought it was time
| someone actually did something to get us a new home, even if it`s only
| temporary. So I have created alt.cypherpunks... See you all over on
| usenet!...

It seems this alt.cypherpunks thing was a lot easier than it looks.

Either that, or I have a clueful newsadmin. :-)

Cheers,
Bob

--
Robert Hettinga