POST: The Frightening Dangers of Moderation

Jerry Basham 2ndSun at bigfoot.com
Tue Feb 11 06:12:11 PST 1997

Ok...this is the fourth junk e-mail I've received that I don't want.  Your
account is in jeapordy, and my advice is for you to just stop sending me
this junk.  Take me off your e-mail list, NOW.
If this e-mail from me, being mad at you, is what makes you happy, and is
how you have fun, then you just have a personal problem and I feel sorry
for you.
Do what you can to heal yourself...meanwhile, don't send me anymore...your
isp provider is next on my e-mail list.