Sandy suppresses truth about his moderation policy

ichudov at algebra.com ichudov at algebra.com
Fri Feb 7 19:56:34 PST 1997

Below are some interesting facts implying that:

1) Sandy uses a bot to reject articles of people he does not like
2) When I exposed him with an article showing all Received: dates,
he
	a) rejected the article exposing him
and
	b) changed his moderation software so that Received: headers
	   for the cypherpunks-flames do not show the times when
	   messages came in

3) Sandy apologized to Tim May for rejecting one of Vulis's articles, and
yet he rejects my message quoting same article. I question how genuine were
his apologies to Tim.

At this point, I have enough data to conclude that

	* Sandy is not a good moderator
	* Sandy does not have the interests of his readership in his mind
	* Sandy should not be trusted

At this point, two events are likely to happen: either moderation ceases,
or Sandy and John will pull the plug on the unedited and flames list.

	- Igor.

Note that there are no more incoming Received: lines in the message
that went to flames, BUT yesterday the received lines were there.
Note also that my address (From: line) has been rewritten in such
a way that my name disappeared. I believe that the latter is due to
a sloppy perl script that got screwed up by presence of "@" character
in my name.