Dear Cypherpunks /from NHK Clew

Sh.Hanabusa hanabusa at bnn-net.or.jp
Fri Feb 7 18:39:02 PST 1997

Dear Cypherpunks,

We are a film crew from NHK, Japanese Public Television (Japan's largest
TV network). As you may have all seen the announcement posting, we would
 like to attend tomorrow's CP physical meeting for filming.

We consider the "Crypto War" you are all fighting, not only a U.S domestic
issue. It is a historic process which would effect the basic order/system
of the global network society for the 21st century.

In the midst of the ongoing changes of the idea of how a nation, a corporation
and an individual ought to be, we would like to portray your assertions and
proposals through the discussions of tomorrow's CP meeting, demonstrations,
speeches and booings(just kidding..).

We assure you all that we will do our best not be of your distractions.
(I know you won't, but) I hope you don't show up with a tie and a three
piece suit just because you'll be on TV...  ;-)

We look forward to the usual (or perhaps more than ever) Cypherpunkish
meeting tomorrow!

     Shuichiro Hanabusa (hanabusa at bnn-net.or.jp)
     Producer/Special Programs
     NHK Enterprises 21 Inc.