Moderation, Tim, Sandy, me, etc. * Strong crypto == DES?!

Firebeard stend at sten.tivoli.com
Thu Feb 6 11:21:17 PST 1997

	I'd just appreciate it if someone would explain to me just why
I'm being completely censored from the cypherpunks list.  I accept
that I have no right to be carried by toad.com, but I'd appreciate the
courtesy of at least a response to my request for an explanation.
Absolutely none of my recent postings are even going to
cypherpunks-unedited, I've received no response to my mail to
gnu at toad.com asking why, and I've received absolutely no bounces
indicating that there are delivery problems.  Given that my subscribe
requests for cypherpunks-unedited and cypherpunks-flames succeeded, I
think I can discount delivery problems, so I have to wonder - how many
other people are being completely blocked from any of the cypherpunks
lists hosted on toad.com?

--
#include <disclaimer.h>                               /* Sten Drescher */
ObCDABait:      For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the