FCPUNX:ecure Phones

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Tue Feb 4 06:56:02 PST 1997

At 09:41 PM 2/3/97 -0700, C. Kuethe wrote:
>As we were both saying (meaning to say) there's a lot of holes in there...
and
>you're rich if you'd trust $1e4 to this box.... I'd put maybe $100 on it. Not
>that I have a problem with wealth. My point there is that I don't think this
>device is secure enough to be placing a lot of trust in...

For 1E3, you can get the CS8191 from Communication Security Corporation.
http://www.comsec.com/

It uses 3DES. No silly "voice inversion". Sigh.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi