PCS Encryption?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Feb 3 08:41:13 PST 1997

>	I was under the impression that Fortezza was ok for classified
>traffic.  Did I miss the changeover, was it unannounced, or was I
>simply misremembering?

Fortezza now comes in several implementations for various, variable
and multiple levels of classification and message handling. There is info on
latest mani-dexterous products at NSA's armadillo and missi sites.

If you don't want to be logged by NSA, see the Mykronyx bouquet at:

   http://jya.com/fortezza.htm

To be sure, you might get logged anyway: jya.com may have been
approved by the Administrative Office of the United States Courts for a
snoop.