"Secret" Postal Device stolen

Bill Stewart stewarts at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 1 19:40:45 PST 1997

At 06:51 PM 2/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>  Is anyone on the list willing to 'knock off' a couple of mail
>carriers and get back to us with a definitive answer on this?

We were joking about this last night - this is just encouraging
people to hold up mail carriers and say "Hand it over!"
"Hand over what?" "You, know, the thingie" "What thingie?"
"The one they steal from mailmen in Miami" "You mean this?"
"No, it wouldn't be one of them, not worth enough"
"How about one of these?" "Maybe, but that's probably not it"
"My mailbag?" "No, that's too obvious."
"ID card?" "No, you don't look enough like me"
"Dog repellent?" "No, that's kind of smelly*"

Of course, as Toto suggested, it could be just that the
carriers are delivering dope on the side, or maybe they're
stealing the mail carriers' shirts to complete their
disgruntled postal workers' costumes.

	[*"Cheshire perhaps?" "No, we're all out of that"...]

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts at ix.netcom.com
#     (If this is a mailing list, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)