Microsoft Site Builder Network: Web TechEd Conference, January 19 98

Site Builder Network sbn at MICROSOFT.COM
Wed Dec 31 21:20:59 PST 1997

Where else can you save $200, get the best technical web
training and enjoy the sunshine!  We've extended the
deadline for Site Builder Network Members to save $200 off
the registration fee!!!  Register now for Microsoft's Web
TechEd Conference January 25-28, 1998 in Palm Springs, CA!
Web Tech·Ed is a technical education conference, created
exclusively for Web professionals.  This is your
opportunity to join 3,500 of your peers for in-depth
training on the latest Web technologies, tools and products
from Microsoft and third-party partners.  There will be
over 80 technical sessions, 70 exhibitors, 200 hands on
machines and much much more. For more information or to
register, call 1-800-259-1312 or visit our website at
http://www.microsoft.com/events/webteched .