Abandonment of legal precedence... (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Mon Dec 29 11:57:42 PST 1997

Forwarded message:

> From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii at invweb.net>
> Date: Mon, 29 Dec 97 12:37:28 -0600
> Subject: Re: Abandonment of legal precedence... (fwd)

> I don't know what you are smoking but I said nothing of the sort. You
> implied that the break with England was for the purposes of overturning
> the entire legal system and that English Common Law has no significance on
> the current American legal system. I challenged this as it flies in the
> face of fact and reality showing your complete ignorance of law and legal
> history.

Dude,

Your lack of ability to comprehend english and extrapolate to the fantastic is
truly amazing. You should consider turning it into a money maker. Either
that or you're having a breakdown, see a shrink. Maybe they can do something
about these visions you're seeing.

Happy New Year!

   |      Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make       |
   |      violent revolution inevitable.                                |
   |                                          John F. Kennedy           |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |