Kwanzaa hijacked by white businesses... [CNN]

William H. Geiger III whgiii at invweb.net
Fri Dec 26 20:29:02 PST 1997

In <199712270322.VAA03217 at einstein.ssz.com>, on 12/26/97
   at 09:22 PM, Jim Choate <ravage at ssz.com> said:

> [...]

Ahhh Isn't Racism grand!!

I wonder what the Ministry of Propaganda, CNN Branch would have to say if
rather than Magaji Bukar this was David Duke demanding that Blacks stop
selling Christmas Items proclaiming it a "white" holiday and Verboten for
Black.

Oh I'm sorry, obPC: Black's can't be racists only the EAWM (Evil Angry
White Men).

Exactly what was the point of all this "Civil Rights" BS of the last 30yrs
if all that is acomplished is to replace one racism for another??

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii

OS/2 PGP 2.6.3a at: http://users.invweb.net/~whgiii/pgpmr2.html