Happy Holiday Wishes :)

greetings at cards.com greetings at cards.com
Sat Dec 27 03:35:24 PST 1997

Santa has arrived!!!

 FREE! 100,000 e-mail addresses

			AND

FREE bulk e-mail software, that sends THOUSANDS of e-mail messages per hour!

Sound too good to be true?  It's not :)  Just send your name and e-mail
address to the address below and we will e-mail you the addresses instantly and
give you our private web address to download your FREE, 100% fully operational
version of one of the fastest e-mail software programs on the market!

You may say that there must be a catch, well here it is.  It is in our BEST INTEREST
to send you these addresses because we would like you to participate in one of the most
profitable internet programs ever created!!!  Many of us have earned large sums
of money with the program below.  Now you will have the resources to participate as well.
This e-mail sharing program is BRAND NEW as of Christmas this year.  So respond
now before the opportunity is gone!

TO GET IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR FREE ADDRESSES AND SOFTWARE
(then read below to see why we WANT to send you this free offer immediately!!!)

Mail your e-mail address to:

Wolverine Marketing
PO Box 3008
Hoboken, NJ 07030 USA

We simply request that you include a $5 to cover administrative costs, cash only please :)

Read below and see why we want to send you this free offer immediately!!!
Then, do the calculations.
If you get (worst case scenerio) 1% response, you will SUCCEED BIG!!!
This program is SIMPLE, EXCITING AND FUN!!!

We suggest that you begin immediatly so when your addresses arrive
you can send right away!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC MARKETING PROGRAM

   Basically, this is what we do:  We sell thousands of people a product for
   $5.00 that costs us next to nothing to produce and mail.  As with all
   multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners
   and selling our products.  Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit
   new multi- level business online (with your computer).

                FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY!
   Let's face it, the profits are worth it!  THEY'RE TREMENDOUS!!!
   So go for it.  Remember the 4 points and we'll see YOU at the top!

           ******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

   THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST DO:

   1.  Order all 4 reports listed and numbered from the list below.
       For each report send $5.00 CASH AND YOUR RETURN E-MAIL ADDRESS.  When you order,
       make sure you request each specific report.  You will need all four reports,
       because you will be copying and e-mailing them.

   2.  IMPORTANT--DO NOT alter the names, or their sequence other than
       instructed in this program! Or you will not profit the way you
       should.

       Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with yours, moving
       the one that was there down to REPORT #2.  Move the name and
       address under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3.  Move the name and address
       under REPORT #3 to REPORT #4.  The name and address that was under
       REPORT #4 is dropped off the list and is NO DOUBT on the way to
       the bank.

       When doing this, please make certain you copy everyone's name and
       address ACCURATELY!!!  Also, DO NOT move the Report/Product
       positions!

   3.  Take this entire program text, including the corrected names list,
       and save it on your computer.

   4.  Now send out your e-mail addresses with this EXACT message
       (including the free address and software offer!).
       This will ABSOLUTELY give you your best response.
       This program has worked without the free offer, but now that you can
       offer FREE e-mail addresses and software IT WILL EXPLODE! Anyone can
       now succeed!  Another avenue to generate inquiries is an advertising campaign
       on the WORLDWIDE WEB!  Advertising on the WEB is very, very inexpensive,
       and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.

           START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

       ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

  REQUIRED REPORTS

   ***Order each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

  ALWAYS SEND  $5 CASH (Concealed) FOR EACH ORDER REQUESTING
  THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER. ALWAYS SEND FIRST
  CLASS OR PRIORITY MAIL.

   REPORT #1
   "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

   ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
    Wolverine Communications
     PO Box 3008
     Hoboken, NJ 07030
   REPORT #2
   "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

   ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
     A & J Marketing
     P. O. Box 2834
     Bay City, MI 48707

   ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
   Twin Marketing
   P.O. BOX 673
   Harbor City, CA 90710-0673

   REPORT #4
   "EVALUATING MULTI-LEVEL SALES PLANS"

  ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
    B & G Marketing
   101 E. Main St.
   Walnut Bottom, PA 17266

   HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

   Worse Case Scenario!
  Let's say you decide to start small just to see how it goes.  Assume your goal is to
  get 10 people to participate on your first level.

  Follow this example for the STAGGERING results below:

   1st level --  your 10 members with $5  ($5 x 10)                      $50
   2nd level --10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)                  $500
   3rd level -- 10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)           $5,000
   4th level -- 10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)     $50,000
                                   THIS TOTALS-----------                          $55,550

  Remember friends, this is assuming that the people who participate
  only recruit 10 people each.  Dare to think for a moment what would
  happen if everyone got 20 people to participate!  Many who do this
  over the Internet see 100's of recruits for Report #1!  THINK ABOUT IT!

  By the way, your cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously
  already have an Internet connection and email is FREE!!! Now with your 100,000 e-mail addresses
  and software for FREE, you will absolutely succeed!
   REMEMBER:  Approx. 50,000 new people get online monthly!

                       ORDER YOUR REPORTS NOW!!!

                       *******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

   TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY,
   so you will have them when the orders start coming in because:
   When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/
   report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18,
   Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in the U.S. Code,
   also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which
   state that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

  · ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

  · BE PATIENT AND PERSISTENT WITH THIS PROGRAM.
  If you follow the instructions exactly the results WILL BE SUCCESS!

  · ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN SUCCEED!

                *******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

  The check point that guarantees your success is simply this:

  You MUST receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1!  THIS IS A MUST!
  If you don't within two weeks, advertise more and send out more programs
  until you do.

  2 weeks later  you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.
  If you don't, advertise more and send out more programs until you do.
  Once you have received 100, or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN
  RELAX, because you will be on your way to the BANK!  -OR-  You can
  DOUBLE your efforts!

   REMEMBER:  Every time your name is moved down on the list you are in
   front of a DIFFERENT report, so you can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
   by what report people are ordering from you. IT'S THAT EASY!!!

   NOTE:  IF YOU NEED HELP with starting a business, registering a business
   name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
  Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and answers to questions.
  Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars
  about business taxes.