Home Business: $10 K/mth: No Selling:No MLM!!

Reduce Taxes and Protect Assets NoSelling at mci2000.com
Thu Dec 25 10:11:51 PST 1997

We maintain a current REMOVE list.  If you wish to be removed from
our list then please hit "reply", enter "remove and (your full email address)" as the subject and we will promptly remove you from our list.  Thank you...

                    Are you afraid of Success?
                   LET ME SCARE YOU TO DEATH!

Hello Entrepreneur!

My name is Dave Starkey,

QUESTION-

What if...

YOU could earn... an Immediate, Substantial $5,000 - $10,000+
Monthly Income... In As Little As 45-90 Days -- And all it required was a
telephone?

What if I could show you how to generate a six figure income in just
several  months?

I'm not talking about the elusive dream of residual income in Network
Marketing.  This is NOT MLM!  NOT a Chain Letter or other Online Scam!
I'm truly earning MUCH more every week than I ever before earned
monthly chasing success in other programs!

I made $20,000 in my first month!  I'll teach you how!!!

What is it that I and so many others are doing?

    ==>CALL NOW TO FIND OUT:
	1-800-322-6169
	Ext. 9508

Seriously, if I can do this, ANYONE can.  What if you do even better
than I am?  Best of success to you, and thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Dave Starkey

We maintain a current REMOVE list.  If you wish to be removed from
our list then please hit "reply", enter "remove and (your full email address)" as the subject and we will promptly remove you from our list.  Thank you...

/ -