Hate speech and censorship (fwd)

Paul Bradley paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 06:54:06 PST 1997

> > Yes, those on the list a few months ago (around the time the list moved
> > from cocksucker John Gilmores toad.com to the distributed list format)
>
> Dude, that was well over a year ago...

It is close to christmas and the high seasonal dose of alcohol has
affected my judegement and sense of time, oh well.

PS: to the list in general: I`m away for a few days over christmas
starting today, a merry christmas to you all and I`ll be back on the list
in the new year... Bye for now..

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul at fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul at crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul at cryptography.uk.eu.org