PVT: Re: Automatic Translations

Lynne L. Harrison lharrison at dueprocess.com
Sun Dec 21 22:46:25 PST 1997

At 10:02 AM 12/20/97 +0100, Lucky Green wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Tim May wrote:
>
>> I just discovered an
>> amazing, wonderful service which translates text into and from various
>> European languages. Samples included here, of this text.

Tim -

I missed your original post.  Assuming the service has a web page, what is
the URL?

Lynne

Lynne L. Harrison, Esq.         |  Lazlo's Chinese Relatively Axiom:
Poughkeepsie, New York          |  "No matter how great your triumphs or
mailto:lharrison at dueprocess.com |  how tragic your defeats, approximately
http://www.dueprocess.com       |  one billion Chinese couldn't care less."

DISCLAIMER:  I am not your attorney; you are not my client.
             Accordingly, the above is *NOT* legal advice.