Building Pro-Monopoly Judges

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sun Dec 21 16:53:52 PST 1997

[Hmm. Apparently Charles is reluctant to defend his position here on
cypherpunks. Small surprise. --Declan]

==========

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 18:49:41 -0500 (EST)
Sender: am-info at essential.org
From: charles mueller <cmueller at metrolink.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <am-info at essential.org>
Subject: Building Pro-Monopoly Judges

        Declan McCullagh, still displaying a reluctance to debate with
graciousness (below), now wonders if I've heard of the Federalist Society.
"PS: I wonder if Mueller knows about the Federalist Society, which is a
group of libertarian-leaning lawyers and law professors. Among other things,
they make a point of educating judges about (gasp!) economic theory and this
concept of a government strictly limited in its powers..."

        I've been reporting on this propaganda mill for roughly 2 decades--
and have published hundreds of pages on it.  (See my January post on the
subject, below.)

        Charles Mueller, Editor
        ANTITRUST LAW & ECONOMICS REVIEW
        http://webpages.metrolink.net/~cmueller