World SpyMonger System [WAS NEVER: The Last Lamer CypherPunk]

Six ualdv8 at sk.sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 20 18:45:51 PST 1997

>From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri at netcom.com>
>>Daily Telegraph  Connected Supplement 16th December 1997
>>
>>A European Commission report warns that the United States has developed an
>>extensive spying network on European Citizens and we should all be worried,
>>reports Simon Davies.
>>
>>A global electronic spy network that can eavesdrop on every telephone,email
>>and telex communication around the world will be officially acknowledged
>>for the first time in a European Commission report to be delivered this
>>week.

On a mailing list whose subscribers are alleged to include the last of a
variety of
dying breeds [Last True CypherPunk, Last Canadian Outlaw, Last Anarchist],
it is no
doubt inevitable that the Last Lamer CypherPunk must also be among the
current ranks.
How can you tell if *you* are the Last Lamer CypherPunk?

Were you surprised to find out that Knixon knew?
Were you surprised to find out that RSA was 'developed' <hee, hee> with
funding by
Naval Intelligence after *years* of experimentation and use by British
Intelligence?
Were you surprised to find out that unelected representatives of secret
agencies are
involved in worldwide monitoring and manipulation of all communications and
financial
transactions?
Do you plan to be surprised when fallout from the Y2K problem turns out to
be the
definitive excuse for instituting a global, financial New World Order?

If you can answer "Yes" to all of the above questions, you may be the Last Lamer
CypherPunk.

>>Until now evidence of such astounding technology has been patchy and
>>anecdotal.

For those living in LamerWorld, maybe. I was aware of the details currently
being
'discovered' when I was eight years old. I was also playing with IRS source
code at
that age, studying the Millennium Bug.

>>"The Echelon system forms part of the UKUSA system but unlike many of the
>>electronic spy sysfems developed during the Cold War, Echelon is designed
>>primarily for non-military targets: governments, organizations  and
>>businesses in virtually every country.

In other words, while list members are decrying Tim C. May's use of the phrase,
"broken eggs and all that," in reference to his "other brother Timmy's"
political
statement, the targets of McVeigh's wrath are busily at work in another
government
building (still hiding behind children) deciding which individuals, businesses,
governments and countries will live, and which ones will die.

>>Former signals intelligence operatives have claimed that spy bases control
>>led by America have the ability to search nearly all data communications
>>for kev words. They claim that Echelon automatically analyses most email
>>messaging for "precursor". data which assists intelligence agencies to
>>determine targets.

Of course, those who have been disseminating manuscripts concerning this
activity
across the InterNet for almost a decade are still considered fringe lunatics.
This will still no doubt be the case when the clock strikes midnight on Dec.
31, 1999,
at which time the prophecy that "Gomez is coming" will be fulfilled as
described in
1989, in the opening chapter of "The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre":
    "His Login is Panic
     His Password is Crash
     When Time is of Essence
     He'll Rise from the Ash."

>>The driving force behind the report is Glyn Ford. Labour MEP for Greater
>>Manchester East. He believes the report is crucial to the future of civil
>>liberties in Europe.

>>"There are times in history when technology helps democratise, and times
>>when it helps centralise. This is a time of centralisation. The justice
>>and home affairs pillar of Europe has become more powerful without a
>>corresponding strengthening of civil liberties."

This time, it is global--it is for "all the marbles."
Anyone who still believes that the "Forces of Light" and "Dark Allies"
analogies in
'The True Story of the InterNet' are frivolous, should just turn on the TV
and go back
to sleep.
Anyone who fails to see that the encryption, anonymity and privacy issues
dealt with
on the CypherPunks list will soon be literal life-and-death issues in the near
future needs to send their private keys to the government immediately, so
that they
can 'save' you more efficiently in the future.

>>Glyn Ford hopes his report may be the first step in a long road to more
>>openness. "Some democratically elected body should surely have a right to
>>know at some level. At the monment that's nowhere."

If you are waiting for "some democratically elected body" to 'save' you from
the 'bad
guys', then you may well be the Last Lamer CypherPunk (TM).

The Revolution Is Now!

Sixual Deviate
CypherKid Cult of One
|<---->|