How about a Bay Area Cypherpunks meeting 1/17/98?

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sat Dec 20 16:38:08 PST 1997

At 08:18 PM 12/18/1997 -0800, Andrade Software Andrade Networking wrote:
>> It would be nice if the January meeting were held the 17th.
>> This is the day following the RSA Data Security Conference,
>> and a lot of out-of-towners will be in the area over that weekend.
>> Peter Trei
>
>Will there be a meeting then?  If so, where and when?

It's a nice idea, and it's my preference as well.
The main schedule conflict is that someone had arranged with
Lee Tien and Cindy Cohn to talk at Cypherpunks on Jan. 10,
and I haven't heard back on whether she's been able to reschedule them
to the 17th.  Lee, Cindy, does the 17th work for you?

				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com