Frank Olson

Bruce Balden balden at mail.bc.rogers.wave.ca
Sat Dec 20 15:29:49 PST 1997

At that time, snail mail was pretty safe even from the spooks (with certain
precautions). So what's your point?  If the military-industrial complex
wants to ruin your life, it's the guns and fences and dogs that ultimately
tell the story, cause your unbreakable cipher to be compromised yourself
under truth drugs, etc.  The bureaucractic mess surrounding key recovery
would probably make most spooks look for much more low-tech methods of
compromising your security.