Crescendo News - Version 3.0 now available

LiveUpdate News update at liveupdate.com
Thu Dec 18 16:24:28 PST 1997

You're receiving this email because you downloaded Crescendo in the
past, and we want to keep you posted on the latest developments here
at LiveUpdate.  We hope you are enjoying Crescendo!  In case you
haven't already heard, Crescendo version 3.0 has been released.  This
new version includes cool new features like auto-detach, playlist
support, encryption, Java and JavaScript programmability and more.
Download a copy today from http://www.liveupdate.com/dl.html.

As an added bonus at this time of release, and to ensure an enjoyable
listening experience, we can now offer you, for a limited time, the
Roland Virtual Sound Canvas Music Pack (VSC-550W). This is Roland's
software wavetable Sound Canvas and includes a complete set of
software tools that will help you create and edit MIDI files for many
uses. Included in the VSC-550W Music Pack:
    * The Roland GS software synthesizer,
    * Cakewalk Express music sequencing software and
    * DoReMiX unique music creation software
all on one CD-ROM.

The Roland Virtual Sound Canvas Music Pack sells regularly for $57.
Add Crescendo PLUS for Netscape and Internet Explorer, and the
entire package is worth almost $100.

By special arrangement with Edirol Corporation (distributors of the
Roland Sound Canvas in North America), when you purchase the Crescendo
Plus Roland Edition today, you will receive all the above software
listed for a special value price of only $65 (including Shipping &
Handling!)  Note: This offer is only available to addresses
in North America.

Simply go to http://www.liveupdate.com/soundcanvas.html and we'll send
it right out to you!

If you wish to be removed from this list, please send a message
to newsletter at liveupdate.com.

Warmest holiday wishes,

Your friends at LiveUpdate