Invitation to Join "Nym"

Anonymous nobody at REPLAY.COM
Sun Dec 14 19:47:49 PST 1997

You are cordially invited to join "Nym," a new mailing list devoted to
discussing anonymity and pseudonymity.

The topics: anonymity's history, current politics, and proposals to
regulate anonymous speech and commerce.

Nym's primary, but not exclusive, focus is on anonymity and pseudonymity
online. This includes the technologies of untraceability: digital cash,
anonymous remailers, and public key encryption.

It will be unmoderated but not widely advertised at first in hopes of
preserving quality of conversations. Personally, I'd like to see folks
join from many disciplines. I don't expect it to be very high volume.

To sign up, or for more info:
  http://www.well.com/~declan/nym/

Or send "subscribe nym" to majordomo at vorlon.mit.edu.

-Declan