wilkenrules.html

geeman at best.com geeman at best.com
Sun Dec 14 10:49:09 PST 1997

This entire issue speaks to whether we neeed government or not.  The power
of the judiciary is part and parcel of the power of Government, and in many
cases -this is an excellent example- is all that stands between The
Oligarchy and Freedom.

Imagine if there _were_ no government per-se, and it was the Disney, or
Westinghouse, or GE, or whoever the fuck, corporate security forces taking
action on their own against FRB.