news:349242B3.E81DDFC4 at cowcentric.net

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sun Dec 14 06:12:47 PST 1997

                          RE: FRB/FCC: 2 WEEKS ARE UP

   From: Buster <BBusterB at cowcentric.net>
   Reply to: BBusterB at cowcentric.net
   Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 00:09:23 -0800
   Newsgroups:
          alt.radio.pirate
   Reply to: newsgroup(s)
          <348D1FB2.8F257E91 at concentric.net>
          <66t5t6$4ir$1 at usenet48.supernews.com>

***** wrote:
-
- Buster <BBusterB at concentric.net> wrote:
-
- >***** wrote:
- >>
- >> Any news about the FRB case?  Seems the FCC goons had to weeks to
- >> reply.
-
- >       They don't understand "to weeks".  Yes two weeks, then
- >FRB et al have two weeks to rebut.  Which are the "goons"?
-
- >       DAMMIT!  Get your facts straight, _ASTERISKS_.
-
- >       Next: the Court never said it would respond immediately.
- >Witness the last procrastination of many months.  You must know,
- >if you are worth your meager salt, that the Court has no obligation
- >to report-out prelimary inputs!
-
- >       It's nice to get your ignorance calibrated, "asterisks".
- >So it goes, shit-heads happen!
-
- >BB
-
- >--
-
- >        Laisser les bon rouller!
- So!  Butt-Buddy Ball-Buster rides some ass again!

        YUP ...especially for ignoramousus!

- Look, "Buddy," so I didn't proofread the post before it went up, OK?

        NO? ...why not?  Just a spew?

- So what?  I think most folks here knew what the question was.
- As for getting YOUR facts straight, here's the quote from the Court's
- decision:

        Sure glad you learned _something_!  Like to be truthful!

-> "The FCC shall file with the Court and serve on Mr. Dunifer its brief
- on this issue 14 days from the date of this order. Mr. Dunifer's
- opposition is due 7 days thereafter. If the FCC wishes to file a
- reply, it may due so 7 days after the opposition is served."
- The FCC (the goons) had 2 weeks, and Dunnifer had 1 to rebut. And I
- never said anything about the Court responding "immediately."

        SO?  BFD if you don't understand what is entailed, creep!

- So go back to spewing in your toilet, cuz it's just stinkin' up the
- place around here.

        NO, you are spewing with your misinformation "wishes".

- Did I say goons? Yeah, FCC GOONS, of which you either ARE one, or you
- surely are a wannabe. Phone home, spook.

        Not all Creep!  You are so enamoured with your own egocentric
specious thoughts that you fail to recognize realities.

        Anyone who wants can find the latest (hopefully) at:

        http://www.freeradio.org/       (Dunnifer's pages)
        and/or
        http:www.surf.com/~goham/nlg.html       (his lawyer's pages)

Good surfing.           BB