Not quite as much Blood in the Streets (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Sat Dec 13 09:30:42 PST 1997

Forwarded message:

> From: frissell at panix.com
> Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 09:32:46 -0500
> Subject: Not quite as much Blood in the Streets

> The Net teaches even old dogs new tricks.  From the Laissez Faire Books
> catalog:
>
> http://www.lfb.org/investment.html#iv7644
>
> *****************
>
> James Davidson and William Ress-Mogg
>
> THE SOVEREIGN INDIVIDUAL
> How to Survive and Thrive During the Collapse of the Welfare State
> by James Dale Davidson and Lord William Rees-Mogg
>
> In their newest work, the authors of Blood in the Streets and The Great
> Reckoning predict increased autonomy for the individual as information
> technologies advance and old institutions crumble—including the welfare state
> itself. Along with an array of provocative predictions (government will
> declare war on groups that try to circumvent income tax through cyberspace;
> central banks will lose control over the money supply as cybercash supplants
> paper money; the U.S. government will shrink) Rees-Mogg and Davidson offer
> investment advice and strategies for coping.

Check the archives, I've made several posts about this book.

It *SUCKS*, the authors can't make up their minds, use poor logic, use
examples which if researched even a little become clearly incompatible with
their thesis, etc.

Spend your money elsewhere.

   |      We built your fort. We will not have it used against us.      |
   |                          John Wayne -  Allegheny Uprising          |
   |                                                 ravage at ssz.com     |